December 15, 2011

Follow Friday (6)

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted 
 
 

Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)

A: It really depends, if I really like the book, I will keep it. If it was an alright book, or I liked it, I will do a giveaway. If I didn't care for it, I will donate it to my public library. I have sold some books on Ebay, quite a few actually, just to make ends meet. I really try to not get rid of anything though.

 

10 comments:

  1. wow, a non book hoarder, I haven't seen many of them tonight :O

    New follower. Thanks for coming by my blog (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually do, but last year I got into financial problems and sold a bunch of books and dvds on Ebay, my book collections is building back up now, lol

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand where you're coming from about selling books. I haven't had to do so yet and I'm really hoping I won't have to. Sorry you've had to get rid of some! I'm sure it's very difficult to. I know it would be for me.

    I'm a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only save my most cherished. With all of these books space is at a premium.
    Old follower hopping through.
    FABR Steph’s FFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep all mine even books I don't like, luckily it's very rare that I don't like a book, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never sold a book on Ebay before, but I'm considering it for some textbooks.

    Here is my Follow Friday post

    Old follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower....pretty background...

    I get my books now from the library so they all have to go back...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thought I added my blog: www.ocdaboutbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I basically agree with your answer, I only keep the ones I really like.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep all of the books I buy too even if I end up hating it o_O Doing a blog giveaway is a good idea though!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!