December 22, 2011

Follow Friday (7)

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted 


Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why? 

A: This is an extremely hard question for me to answer. I could give you a list. But I will just narrow it down to a few. 

1. The Iron Fey series simply because the Never Never is always changing, you learn something new all the time, I don't like the same thing all the time.

2. Harry Potter; because it's always cool to be magical. I would love to be a witch, I could cast some mean spells on some people, haha.

3. The Mortal Instruments; I just like the aspect of different cultures, so to speak, living amongst each other, and the possibility of whooping someone butt if need be.

10 comments:

  1. I agree with you about both Iron Fey and Harry Potter--awesome worlds. New follower!

    My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I wouldn't mind living in the Harry Potter world...but I prefer my LOTR world. haha. Cute blog! New follower. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I love HP but I also love the variety of things you find in Mortal Instruments.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow great choices! Those are some of my favorite series of all time. New follower here. :)

    Check out my blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you on the HP series. I am a new follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter and Mortal Instruments have been very popular! Happy Holidays :) New follower.
    -Katie @ Magic is in Words
    http://magicisinwords.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to also live in the pages of the Iron Fey series and Hp! Great choices. New follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with all three of these series! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Kristina
    Ladybug Storytime

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harry Potter! :) I'd love to live in Hogwarts forever and visit Hogsmeade until I drop. New follower, Happy Holidays!

    Sarah @ Smitten over Books

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!