December 10, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from Kristi @ The Story Siren.






Bought
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard


Won
 Unleashed by Nancy Holder &
Heist Society by Ally Carter (Thanks to Ruby's Reads)


Gifted
Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion (Thanks to Karen McQuestion)
Mo Wren, Lost and Found by Tricia Springstubb (Thanks to Tricia Springstubb)
All's Fair in Vanities War by Elizabeth Marx (Thanks to Elizabeth Marx)



11 comments:

  1. Awesome books this week:D Happy Readings!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome mailbox! I want to read the lying game! I also need to read Pretty little liars haha I have a lot of those books I just haven't started them. I watch both of the TV shows and I can't wait for January so they come back on! The other books look good also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Unleashed. I've heard mixed reviews, so I want to make my own opinion about this one. Hope you enjoy it!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just got the 10th PLL book! can't wait to start it, I am in love with the series! :)

    come check out my IMM! I did my second ever Vlog :)

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard Heist Society is good, and Unleashed looks very interesting! Looking forward to your reviews. :)

    Hope you enjoy your new books!

    Alexandra~

    My Mailbox: http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heist Society was very good and a very enjoyable read. I see that you got the Elizabeth Marx book as well. Great mailbox.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Heist Society and The Lying Game. They're ust both so fun and exciting to read - you really get sucked into the story.

    Enjoy all your books from this week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Heist Society! The Lying Game sounds interesting!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I'm on the tour for Vanities War and I can't wait to get it started it sounds awesome!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the looks of Unleashed. Lots of fun books here. Happy Reading! Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read The Heist Society a while back and I liked it a lot, looking forward to book two. I liked The Lying Game as well, but I find the show much more entertaining *shrugs*

    Unleashed looks so very good. Hope you enjoy that.

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!