Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week they ask: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings is:
1. Sleight by Jennifer Sommersby
2. Tempest by Julie Cross
3. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
4. Entangled by Cat Clarke
5. Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
6. The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark
7. Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
8. Wander Dust by Michelle Warren
9. Entwined by Heather Dixon
10. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

nice list :) I want Entwined also although it is missing on my list :-P I just want so many books! I hope you get some of them if not all ;) here is my list http://www.christiesbookreviews.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-3.html
ReplyDeleteDearly, Departed is an absolutely wonderful book. I loved it. I am fairly curious about The Goddess Test. As for Entwined, if you like ebooks you can get it for $1 on Amazon right now. Click here. I believe this sale applies to B&N too if you prefer Nook.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you have a wonderful day. Merry Christmas!
I love your list -- some wonderful books. I'm a new follower. Your blog is adorable!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my Top Ten!
Merry Christmas!
Oh I want Entwined also. And I heard mixed reviews on Tempest but the cover kind of wins me over. Great picks!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine:
http://thestoryseekers.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-tuesday-dear-santa-i-want-books.html
Happy Holidays, Ivy
Great list! I loved Entwined, The Goddess Test, and Dearly, Departed.
ReplyDeleteHere's hoping that you get all the books you want from Santa this year!
Stopping by to view your list for Santa. Hope you get a few if not all of them. Happy Holidays
ReplyDeletehttp://sidnereveiwz.blogspot.com
I have Dearly Departed and I can't wait to read it. Great list! I hope you get these books. :)
ReplyDeleteMy Top Ten Tuesday
I need to read A Great and Terrible Beauty! I need to check out the other books on your list.
ReplyDeleteI just finished Tempest. It was great! I will probably post my review tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I hope Santa brings everything on it! Merry Christmas!
Karis's Top Ten
25 Days of Jubilation Giveaway- 3 Winners. International
I LOVE Dearly, Departed! I did an interview with Lia Habel on my blog not that long ago! (She's so nice!)
ReplyDeleteThe Gemma Doyle trilogy is one of my favorite series EVER.
Happy Holidays! (: