I have recently won signed Wander Dust bookmarks from 3 different contests, I didn't realize it at the time when I sent out my address for these. I also have some bookmarks from All's Fair in Vanities War. So I figured, what better way to enjoy these then to do a giveaway. This giveaway is US only (due to shipping costs and since I have no job). I will announce 3 winners (you heard right 3!) who will receive one bookmark of each.
Rules:
- You must be at least 13 to enter.
- Contest is US only
- Contest will run from 01/15/2012 until 01/28/2012
- Winner will be selected on 1/29/2012
- Once contacted, the winner will have 48 hours to respond.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


My resolution is to blog more, volunteer more, and read more. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteMy resolution is *lame/overused* to lose weight. (: I want to be at my goal weight for my senior pictures that I'll have to take in August!
ReplyDeleteI also just want to read more in general and get straight A's!