Young Adult, Middle Grade, Children's & Cookbook reviews, giveaways and much more
What a nice IMM you've got there. I hope you enjoy your books. :DMariskaMy IMM
That's an awesome cover for Pride and Prejudice. Believe it or not I have never read a Jane Austen novel. I should be ashamed to admit that. Someday! ~Happy Reading!
That IS a gorgeous cover of Pride And Prejudice. :-) Definitely one to have on the shelves!My IMM
I LOVE the cover for Fair Coin, and Pride and Prejudice's cover is amazing also. That book is a favorite of mine. Happy Reading!My Mailbox: http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-0225.htmlAlexandra~
Hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland
Leave some comment love!
What a nice IMM you've got there. I hope you enjoy your books. :D
ReplyDeleteMariska
My IMM
That's an awesome cover for Pride and Prejudice. Believe it or not I have never read a Jane Austen novel. I should be ashamed to admit that. Someday!
ReplyDelete~Happy Reading!
That IS a gorgeous cover of Pride And Prejudice. :-) Definitely one to have on the shelves!
ReplyDeleteMy IMM
I LOVE the cover for Fair Coin, and Pride and Prejudice's cover is amazing also. That book is a favorite of mine.
ReplyDeleteHappy Reading!
My Mailbox: http://wordsoftheworlds.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-0225.html
Alexandra~
Hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)
ReplyDeleteLea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland