October 22, 2012

Spooktacular Giveaway Hop


Welcome to the Spooktacular Giveaway Hop, this hop is hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and The Diary of a Bookworm. This hop will run from October 24th to the 31st. This is my first year participating, so I super excited.


For this hop, I am offering 1 winner their choice of one of two books. Either a paperback copy of Witch & Wizard by James Patterson or a ARC paperback copy of Damned (Crusade #2) by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie.



You will also, in the spirit of Halloween, receive a small bag of candy to go with it. Pretty sweet huh? So all you have to do, is fill out the Rafflecopter form below and for more chances to win, visit some of the other 450+ great blogs hosting their own giveaways below. Happy Hopping!




a Rafflecopter giveaway

40 comments:

  1. I'd pick Damned by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie. :D Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd pick James Patterson anyday!
    http://www.myparanormalbookreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd pick Witch & Wizard :)

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably pick Witch and Wizard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy Holder rocks!!! So I'd pick
    Damned! Thank you for the sweet
    giveaway <3
    Mary DeBorde M.A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Witch and Wizard by James Patterson

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like Witch and Wizard if I win - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damned sounds like a darn good read. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd pick Damned. Thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love Damned please! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Witch and Wizard! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Witch and Wizard! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Damned please lol.

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

    Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like Witch & Wizard by James Patterson.

    Jennifer Rote
    wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd pick Witches & Wizards - thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the giveaway!!

    I would love Witch & Wizard

    ReplyDelete
  17. Witch and Wizard! My kids love this at school and I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like either. They both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Damned by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
    magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. witch and wizard!! Thank you

    brandyj1121 @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Witch and Wizard! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'd love to win a copy of Damned. Thanks for being a part of the hop. I hope that you have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd love to win Damned by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie.
    erma2167@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would pick Damned :) Thank you for the giveaway and Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm pretty sure I'd pick Damned.

    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Damned :)
    I already have the other.
    Have a happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Witch and Wizard

    Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would like Witch and Wizard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!