May 17, 2013

Birthday Giveaway!



Today is my birthday, but I won't say which one (wink). So to celebrate my birthday, I am hosting a giveaway. The lucky winner will have their choice of one of three books! Are you excited? I know I am! Here is what I have up for grabs (just click on the picture to take you to the Goodreads page for the info). Now keep in mind, due to shipping costs, this giveaway is for the US only.




a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have the best birthday ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!!

    Thank you so much for this awesome giveaway to celebrate. I hope you get a TON of books for your bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Perhaps I am a little late with my wishes though. In that case, I hope you had a fantastic birthday and got everything you were wishing for and more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and thanks for the amazing giveaway!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!! Thanks for an amazing giveaway! ^_^ I hope you get lotsa great presents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on another trip around the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! I hope it's great!
    Sarah in afflecopter

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!