June 28, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday (14)


Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted 


Q: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, Paperback, etc.
A: I prefer reading paperback and hardcover. I love the feeling of holding a book in my hands. I used to own a eReader, but my eyes are not the greatest for it anymore.

7 comments:

  1. I love the feeling of a book in my hands too:)
    New bloglovin follower.

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, I prefer physical copies for definite c: new bloglovin' follower

    Check out my FF here and don't forget to subscribe via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read ebooks since my bookcases are overflowing. I also like to read self published writers and many don't have a print copy available.
    New follower via bloglovin

    Kimberly @ Once Upon a YA Book

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the real thing, but I'm slowly loving my Kindle. It's just so easy and convenient. But it won't replace a hardcover or paperback. And today I learned that really true at the beach! New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found that eink is pretty easy on the eyes. I don't even notice the backlight. I can't stand reading on a tablet for more than a few minutes because the bright white background kills me.

    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for actual book lovers! My ereader hurts my eyes too!

    new follower via bloglovin'!


    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for actual book lovers! My ereader hurts my eyes too!

    new follower via bloglovin'!


    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!