December 17, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from Kristi @ The Story Siren. 






Bought
Girlfriend Material by Melissa Kantor

Won
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (Thanks Jenny from Supernatural Snark)

For Review
Beswitched by Molly Snow
Beswitched Witch by Molly Snow
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

7 comments:

  1. Nice IMM!

    I have Clockwork Prince and am reading it now.....I love jem but I also love Will....darn it Cassandra i am having trouble deciding...


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh you got Clockwork Prince!!! squee I need that book!

    Care to check out my IMM this week?

    Jay @ We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for Clockwork Prince! I LOVE JEM! :-) Bittersweet looks cute too! Happy Reading!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hauL! I'm 30% in Bittersweet and it's really good! <3

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read Bittersweet. I love Sarah Ockler. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning Clockwork Prince - I've seen quite a number of reviews recently about the book, and they all seem to be pretty positive. A great deal of mailboxes also have that last week - I'm sure you'd enjoy your awesome haul.

    Here's my IMM for the week:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/18/in-my-mailbox-27-more-book-sales-and-novels-in-verse-from-singapore-libraries/

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome haul omg cant wait to read clock work prince happy reading!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!