December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from Kristi @ The Story Siren. 


{I'm not at my computer this week, so I am unable to post the little pictures of the books I received, but I am posting the links to them, haha} 


Won/Gifted
* Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (won the 12 Days of Christmas hop over @ Books: A True Story, thanks for the surprise Jessica!)
* Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate (won ARC from Random Buzzers)


For Review/Blog Tour  
* Fracture by Megan Miranda (received from publisher for book tour) 
* Saving June by Hannah Harrington (received from Harlequin)











5 comments:

  1. Awesome books! I need to sign up for Random Buzzers. I keep meaning to but haven't done it yet.

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous you have a copy of Fracture already! Can't wait to see your review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paranormalcy is awesome! I can't wait to read Fracture, Saving June,and Fallen in Love! Great haul! Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked saving June a lot :) I hope you enjoy it! great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to reading Pandemonium later this year! Congrats on winning all those wonderful titles.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!