November 14, 2012

Gratitude Giveaways Blog Hop: 2 Prizes, 1 Winner

Welcome to the 3rd Annual Gratitude Giveaways Blog Hop
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer


This is the first year that I am taking part in this hop, (simply because I started blogging about this time last year) and I am so excited!

For this hop there is only one mandatory entry, but if you want to comment, that's all up to you. You can comment with an answer to this: What are you most thankful for this year?


Here is what I have up for grabs to one (1) lucky winner: 



Remember, contest is US only. 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

 

5 comments:

  1. I am very thankful for my family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm most thankful for my awesome husband and my family. Thanks for this great giveaway!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you :)
    ~Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for family and home. I appreciate the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankful me and my kids finally buying a home of our own!!

    Tired of room mates and rentals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thankful for all the progress my son who is autistic has made this past year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love!