Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming reads which I can't wait to get my hands on.
This week my book is:
Mistwalker by Saundra Mitchell
When Willa Dixon’s brother dies on the family lobster boat, her father forbids Willa from stepping foot on the deck again. With her family suffering, she’ll do anything to help out—even visiting the Grey Man.
Everyone in her small Maine town knows of this legendary spirit who haunts the lighthouse, controlling the fog and the fate of any vessel within his reach. But what Willa finds in the lighthouse isn’t a spirit at all, but a young man trapped inside until he collects one thousand souls.
Desperate to escape his cursed existence, Grey tries to seduce Willa to take his place. With her life on land in shambles, will she sacrifice herself?
Amazon: Kindle/Hardcover
TBD: Hardcover


Well now this sounds like one giant ball of awesome! Adding it to my wish list, great choice!
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
That sounds like a good one! Thanks for the recommendation.
ReplyDeleteMy WoW
YES. Mistwalker is definitely one I'm anxiously awaiting! :) Maine, creepy lighthouses, and a dark romance? Yes, please.
ReplyDeleteOur WoW
Hmmm. That sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of this one yet. It sounds creepy and I love the cover. Great pick!
ReplyDeleteMy WoW