December 31, 2011

In My Mailbox (5)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme from Kristi @ The Story Siren


{I'm not at my computer this week, so I am unable to post the little pictures of the books I received, but I am posting the links to them, haha} 


Won/Gifted
* Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (won the 12 Days of Christmas hop over @ Books: A True Story, thanks for the surprise Jessica!)
* Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate (won ARC from Random Buzzers)


For Review/Blog Tour  
* Fracture by Megan Miranda (received from publisher for book tour) 
* Saving June by Hannah Harrington (received from Harlequin)











5 comments:

Nerd Girls said...

Awesome books! I need to sign up for Random Buzzers. I keep meaning to but haven't done it yet.

Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

toni d. said...

I'm so jealous you have a copy of Fracture already! Can't wait to see your review. :)

Jaskirat@SeeitORreadit said...

Paranormalcy is awesome! I can't wait to read Fracture, Saving June,and Fallen in Love! Great haul! Enjoy :)

Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit
International 300 Follower Giveaway

Christie Cote @Christie's Book Reviews said...

I liked saving June a lot :) I hope you enjoy it! great mailbox!

Tanya Patrice said...

I'm looking forward to reading Pandemonium later this year! Congrats on winning all those wonderful titles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...