December 16, 2011

Review: I Love You More...Than Chocolate by Melanie Milburn

Title: I Love You More...Than Chocolate
Author: Melanie Milburn
Publisher: InstantPublisher
Edition: Hardcover, 32 pages
Genre: Children's, Preschool
Release Date: December 6th 2010
Source: Author/Publisher

Summary (from Goodreads)
Every child wants to know they are loved, and this book conveys what parents want their children to know in a way that speaks clearly and impressively to the child's mind and heart.




My Review:
This was a very sweet children's book that teaches the child that a mother's love runs deeper than so many things, including chocolate. It also has a wonderful CD that comes with it with music and a song by the author to follow along with the book. My daughter (who's two) loves it and had me read it to her 4 times in a row.


Star Rating:  
  
 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...