December 12, 2011
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.
This week they ask: Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts (and to who...even if you won't actually give them!)
1. Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo & Lynn Vincent - I would give this to my fiance's mother, she read about this boys journey to Heaven and decided she wanted the book.
2. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White - I would give this to my fiance's oldest daughter, Shelli, to teach her that's it's still ok to read, she used to love this book when she was little.
3. Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguié - I would give this to my fiance's other daughter, Veronica, for her love of werewolves.
4. The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks - I would also give this to Veronica for her other love, vampires. Plus, she has The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group and loves that.
5. Harry Potter 1-7 (First Edition) by J.K. Rowling - I would give this to my sister, Christin, she absolutely LOVES Harry Potter and has all the books and movies, trading cards, jelly beans, anything to do with Harry Potter, what better gift then first editions!
6. Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week by Joel Osteen - I would say I would give this to my fiance or my dad, just for the motivation
7. God's Promises Bible - New King James Version by Anonymous - I would give this to my step mother.
8. Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle by Betty MacDonald - I would give this to my daughter to show her the love I had for this book growing up.
9. Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish - I would also share this with my daughter for the same reason as stated above.
10. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - I would give this to my sister, Carrie. Not sure why, but I think that she would love them.