December 14, 2011

What's Going on?

I'm sure some of you have noticed that I haven't put up any book reviews lately. Well, there is a good explanation of that...I've been reading 4 different books, one of which is an eGalley. Not only am I reading multiple books, I just simply haven't had as much time to read them and quickly with the holiday's coming up. I've been pulling my hair out trying to wrap kids presents and getting food bought and ready to be prepared. It's my favorite time of year, but also most hectic.

If you guys can bare with me while I get back to normal here, I will be posting some much needed book reviews. I will have two (2) coming up soon, and those are:

Heist Society by Ally Carter
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard


These will be the ones to follow shortly after:
 
Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler
Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion
Mo Wren, Lost and Found by Tricia Springstubb
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare


Happy Reading and Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...