When Wendy Geller's body is found in Central Park after the night of a rager, newspaper headlines scream,"Death in the Park: Party Girl Found Strangled." But shy Rain, once Wendy's best friend, knows there was more to Wendy than just "party girl." As she struggles to separate the friend she knew from the tangle of gossip and headlines, Rain becomes determined to discover the truth about the murder.
Written in a voice at once immediate, riveting, and utterly convincing, Mariah Frederick's mystery brilliantly exposes the cracks in this exclusive New York City world and the teenagers that move within it.
This is the first time that I have done a reading chain, but thought this to be interesting. I've seen it done on many blogs, including Goodreads, and thought, "why not, let's give it a try".
The rules are simple. If you follow the rules, then this can run smoothly. The rules are as follows:
1. Sign up - You must provide all the information listed on the form below. You must be in the United States.
2. Read - You will have access to the book for one week, after which, you will send it off to the next person I email you about.
3. Sign - Sign your name to the back cover under my name with the city and state or just the state in which you live.
4. Mail - You must do so with confirmation number and send the confirmation number back to me so I can forward it on.
5. Blog - You must have a blog and blog about it and post a review.
If you would like, you can also take a picture of yourself with the book and send it to my email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will post the pictures at the end of this Reading Chain Hop.