February 13, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday

 



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.

Well, this week, I decided not to participate. And while I love joining in, I couldn't think of one single book that broke my heart, even just a little bit. And, to be frankly honest, I'm kind of glad. 

I would love to go anti-valentines day this year. I personally am since I recently went through a horrible break up just before Christmas, a break up that was 9 years in the making. But that is all I'm going to say on that matter, because, let's face it, you come here to read about books, not my personal life, haha.

So this week, I'm taking a different approach to this one. I'm going to put down the top ten MOVIES that make me cry every time I watch them and even break my heart just a little.

1. Titanic
2. A Walk To Remember
3. John Q
4. Hachi
5. City of Angels
6. What Dreams May Come
7. Stepmom
8. Ghost
9. Forever Young
10. The Bodyguard

6 comments:

roxanne s. sukhan said...

I remember when I first saw Titanic. I was with my teenaged son at the cinema. The ending so shocked me (hopeless romantic that I am, I anticipated a happy ending) that I cried. My son looked at me and said, "Mum, are you crying?" Of course I swiped the tears from my eyes and said no. LOL.

Ghost always makes me cry, at the end, when Patrick Swayze says goodbye. Sigh.

Jac (Two Moms Reading) said...

I just saw that "Titanic" is going to be back in theaters (in 3D of course) in April...

And oh how I love What Dreams May Come!! I just adore that movie, on so many levels.


Come see my Top Ten / Teaser Tuesday!

Farah said...

Great list! I LOVE TITANIC! But such tragicT.T

Drop by my Top 10?
http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/top-10-books-that-broke-my-heart-little.html

Vicki said...

I saw a trailer at the cinema for Titanic 3D (Really? :o) and was in bits just at that. And Ghost *sobs*

Alyssa said...

Umm yes Titanic is the saddest movie ever!! A Walk to Remember (and anything Nicholas Sparks - why does he do that?!?!), Stepmom and Ghost are SO sad! Great addition with The Bodyguard, especially in light of recent events...Great list! Here is my Top Ten

Nea said...

OH! I cry everytime I watch Titanic. EVERYTIME. And I've seen it at least 10 times. Great list!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...