December 3, 2012

November RAK Wrap-Up

 
I know this is a little late, but I've been quite busy and probably will be until after the holidays. I have a few scheduled posts going up, but as for anything else, I don't have anything. Been dealing with the stomach bug in this house, both my daughter and I had it, not so much fun. And with Thanksgiving over and Christmas coming up, I don't have much time for anything, especially with being a single mom. So just bare with me, like you always have. I love you guys.


Anyways, as you know, I participate in the R.A.K. (Random Acts of Kindness). For me, it's a fun way to meet other bloggers or people and do something nice for them, such as send them a book from their wishlists. Now this month, I wasn't able to send anything out, but I did receive 2 books for this month so far. And I believe there is another one on the way (if so, that will be on next months RAK)

This month I got:
The Selection by Kiera Cass from Nash @ ai love books


This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel from Beth @ Living a Goddess Life



Thank you so much, I really appreciate the great books and can't wait to start reading them!
This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...