January 22, 2013

On a Break...

Hello everyone. I hope everyone's holidays and New Year was wonderful. We did pretty well here in Mississippi. We actually had snow for a few hours one day last week! I hadn't seen snow since my family visit to Michigan in Jan-Mar of last year (2012).

Anyways, back to the task at hand. I miss everyone and my blog, but right now I think that it is best that I take a small break to get caught up with my reading. I have a ton of books that I'm behind on for reading and reviewing. Some of which include series that I still haven't finished reading or got caught up on. So, with that said, I'm taking a break for a little while to get caught up so I can come back with some reviews and possible giveaways. In the meantime, I do have 2 tours that I'm taking part of. The first of which has already started and my stop will include a guest post by author Kristin Halbrook for her novel Nobody But Us. That stop will be on January 28th. The second is for The Grimm Chronicles by Isabella Fontaine and Ken Brosky. That stop will be March 8th for a review of Volume 1.

And here is a list of the books that I am getting caught up with and reviews to look out for in the next few months. Beware, it's a long list, haha.

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
Darklight by Lesley Livingston
Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate
Rapture by Lauren Kate
Torn by Erica O'Rourke
Tangled by Erica O'Rourke
Pretty Little Liars books 1-5 by Sara Shepard
Fablehaven series books 1-5 by Brandon Mull
The Truth About Faking by Leigh Moore
Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay
Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier
Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Alchemyst by Michael Scott
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Meridian by Amber Kizer
The Bully Book by Eric Kahn Gale
Kiss Me Again by Rachel Vail
Emma by Jane Austen
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
Venom by Fiona Paul
Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
Firelight Sophie Jordan
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
Flirting In Italian by Lauren Henderson
Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
The Unwanteds by Lisa McMann
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey
Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
The Academie by Susanne Dunlap
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
Supernaturally by Kiersten White
Wander Dust by Michelle Warren
Haven by Kristi Cook
Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion
Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
The Romeo and Juliet Code by Phoebe Stone
Jersey Angel by Beth Ann Bauman
Illuminated by Erica Orloff
Arise by Tara Hudson
Chime by Franny Billingsley
The Sweetest Spell by Suzanne Selfors
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
In the Shadow of the Lamp by Susanne Dunlap
Hatter by Daniel Coleman


See, I told you it was a long list.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...