July 22, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #TTT

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.


This week they ask:
Top ten words/topics that will make me NOT buy/pick up a book

1. Erotica - Not big into erotica
2. Zombies - To me, zombies are just not creative, I mean, come on, all they do is walk around with their arms out screaming "ooohhh, I want brains!", not very interesting if you ask me, haha.
3. Sci/Fi - I enjoy watching it on television, but I have a hard time keeping up with it when I'm reading it
4. Dystopian - Don't go and think that this includes ALL dystopian, I do enjoy some of it, so I have to pick and choose carefully.
5. Cheating - If a book has anything to do with cheating or unfaithfulness, I will not buy it or I will put it down and walk away, and this is due more to personal reasons then anything.
6. Abusive - If there is anything that has to do with someone being abusive to another person, animal or child, whether it be physically or emotionally, you better believe that I will not be purchasing that book.

This is all I can think of this week. What about you?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...