November 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #TTT

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.


This week they ask:
Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On

1. Lady Thief (Scarlet #2) by A.C. Gaughen
2. A Barricade In Hell by Jaime Lee Moyer
3. Neverwas by Kelly Moore
4. Belladonna by Fiona Paul
5. Entice by Jessica Shirvington
6. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
7. Such Wicked Intent by Kenneth Oppel
8. Mirage by Kristi Cook
9. Fragile Spirits by Mary Lindsey
10. Until I Die by Amy Plum

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The Revenant Series by Amy Plum is SO GOOD. The final book was seriously epic. I loved it.

TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

Jacque said...

I loved Until I Die!! If I Should Die was very good as well. I hope you enjoy the rest of the series.

Here is my TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-sequels-i-cant.html

Eva @ All Books Considered said...

I need to start some of these series! I keep seeing them on everyone' list

My TTT

Doris @ OABR said...

LOVVEEE your list. So many awesome books that I need in my life already!!

Check out Our TTT

Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...