November 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #TTT

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.


This week they ask:
Top ten things I'm thankful for (not in order):

1. My health - without that I wouldn't be able to wake up everyday
2. My daughter - she is my everything, she makes me happy and laugh and makes me thankful I'm alive
3. My parents - without them, I wouldn't be who I am today
4. My ex - I know, a strange one, but without him, I wouldn't have the wonderful, beautiful and intelligent 4 year old I have today
5. My grandmother - she passed on her love of reading to me
6. My friends - they help keep me sane and grounded
7. My blogger friends - I have learned so much from them over the past 2 years of blogging
8. God - I'm sorry if the mention of him offends some people but without him I definitely wouldn't be here
9. Internet - without that, being as I live in a small town, I wouldn't know what new and wonderful books come out each month :)
10. Books - they help me escape my everyday troubles and pull me into new worlds

2 comments:

Idea-ist said...

Great list! I put books and internet on my list as well. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! @Get Lost in Lit

Cora - Tea Party Princess said...

Love your list :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...