December 23, 2013

2014 Series Challenge

This is the second challenge that I'm going to take part in in 2014. This one will really help me finish up some of the series that I've been putting off finishing, mainly because I don't want to face the facts that the series is finished. I get really bummed out when a series that I absolutely love is over with, it makes it that much harder to finish it. But with this challenge, I'm hoping that will be a thing of the past and I can face the ever looming ends to the series.

  • You have to FINISH the series
  • If the series isn’t complete yet, or will not be completed before December 1st, 2014 read up to the most recent book in said series.
  • Novellas count, but are optional.
  • HAVE fun
  • If you decide to break up with a series after book one, it does not count!
  • You do not have to START the series in 2014, you just have to FINISH it in 2014
  • Series that you started prior to 2014 are fine as long as you FINISH the series in 2014
  • The series has to have at least 2 books out prior to December 1st, 2014
  • Proof that you finished the book is required. It could be a full review, a mini review, or a rating with a few lines.
  • DNF’s do not count. PERIOD.
4-6 series
To sign up for this awesome challenge, visit Read.Sleep.Repeat and sign up!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...