December 29, 2013

The Winter 2014 Dark Days Tour

So, I'm sure most of you know by now that the 2014 Dark Days Winter Tour is coming up. But for those of you who don't know I thought that I would post about it here for you.

Pitch Dark has the Dark Days Winter Tour coming up with some amazing authors in attendance. Tahereh Mafi (Shatter Me), Kiersten White (Paranormalcy, Mind Games), Veronica Rossi (Under the Never Sky) and Sophie Jordan (Univited, Firelight).


So you want to know where? Just look below:


For more information visit the Pitch Dark website here. If you're going I hope you have loads of fun! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year due to the fact of being 5 hours from Brentwood and 4 hours from New Orleans and a broken down car. But let's keep our fingers crossed that my car is fixed in time to go this year! Yay! 
This entry was posted in

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...