December 22, 2013

What I'm Reading #3

So initially I fell completely in love with this book when I saw the absolutely gorgeous cover. I really didn't think about reading about it until months later after it hit my TBR list. One day I decided to read the synopsis and was hooked all over again.


What I'm reading this week:
(click photo to take you to goodreads to view synopsis)

Purchase the book:
Amazon | TBD | B&N | Kobo

A.G. Howard was inspired to write SPLINTERED while working at a school library. Her pastimes are reading, rollerblading, gardening, and family vacations which often include impromptu side trips to 18th century graveyards or condemned schoolhouses to appease her overactive muse.

Her debut YA fantasy, SPLINTERED, a dark Alice in Wonderland spin-off, is now available from Amulet Books. The sequel, UNHINGED, is due to launch January 2014. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...