January 20, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #TTT

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.

This week they ask:
Top Ten Things On My Reading Wishlist (if you could make authors write about these things you would. Could be a specific type of character, an issue tackled, a time period, a certain plot, etc.)

So this one was a little more difficult for me, I only came up with four this week.

1. 1800’s Ireland – I read so much about that era but it’s always about England or America and recently France and Italy. I want to read something about Ireland. It’s such a gorgeous country and I would love to read about it with the Victorian Era.
2. Human/Faerie – I’ve been tossing around ideas for a new book that I want to try to write, but I have such a hard time writing it myself. Maybe read about a human going into the faerie realm and kidnapping a faerie child and raising it as their own but have to deal with the consequences of their actions, thus starting a war.
3. Love Triangle Reversed – You always read about love triangles where the girl is torn between 2 awesomely hot guys, but you never read about a guy torn between 2 beautiful girls, would love to read something like that instead.
4. Human/Animal Love Story – A little boy/girl (or even a teen) has a pet and they are granted one wish and wish that their pet was human. Once their wish is granted they end up becoming better friends and eventually fall in love. (my neighbor came up with this one, sounds pretty interesting)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...