July 2, 2018

More News and gifs!

So, I'm sure some of you have been wondering:


I have actually been here, but taking a much needed reading vacation. I went into a major reading slump. I started out strong this year reading and then I started doing other activities. I recently started crocheting again. I hadn't done that since I was a teenager (20 years ago, shhh). I have got so engulfed in that, that I just haven't picked up a book since February. So far, I have made 2 blankets (for each of my kids birthdays), working on 2 for christmas gifts for my husband and friend and have 3 more planned out, one being for my parents anniversary next year. So, needless to say, that has been occupying a lot of my time.

Now you may be wondering, where does that leave the blog? Well, I have been toying around with ideas for it. I have been thinking of multiple ideas to bring it back to life. So bare with me on this. I would also love to hear your input in the comments section.

1. Bring in a co-blogger (which is a bit of a challenge because everyone that I know that loves reading like me already have their own blogs.)



2. Review at my own pace. I already know that I can't keep up with other bloggers out there being that I am a full time mom to a 8 year old and a 2 year old going through his terrible two stage. Also being a full time wife and mom is hard work. I have not only all the wonderful joys of staying home with my two wonderful kids, but starting this coming school year, we are exploring home schooling for the first time. We plan on traveling more this year, at least we are hoping to. I already have one trip planned out for going mining this year at the Crater of Diamonds state park in Arkansas. So not only will this be fun, but it will be educational. I am also planning a Thanksgiving trip to Arizona to see my snow-bird parents this year. SO, we will be very busy.



3. Not only blog about books, but the joys and mishaps of being a stay at home parent.  I could blog about book reviews (picture all the way to YA to cookbooks again), clothing, home school, crocheting projects, art projects and more. This would be fun, and it may take time to get used to running this type of blog, but I think it may be manageable.



Now, with these options, I would be updating the page itself. It would be a major over hall, the name would change, the background, colors, etc. So, weigh in your responses and let me know if you would be along for the ride, or if you still want strictly books or if it doesn't matter, let me know too.

Thanks everyone!




This entry was posted in

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...