August 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #TTT

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join.


This week they ask:
Top ten things that make my life as a reader/book blogger easier 
(I could only think of four)


1. Goodreads - without that, I wouldn't discover new books or recommendations
2. Amazon/B&N - helps me find the new up-coming releases
3. Publishers - without them, I wouldn't get so many amazing ARCs to review on here
4. Various blog meme's - helps me to post every day and every week when I don't have anything else to post
5. The Library - even though my library is quite small and barely has a YA section to look through, they are still very helpful and usually order the books that I request.

2 comments:

Ula said...

I know what you mean with the library... Ours is giant but rarely has any new YA books, either in English or as a translation. We have those old series from 80s and 90s and even those are not whole. It's terrible.

My TTT

Ann @ Blogging Profits Unleashed said...

When I saw a book/books I usually check it on Goodreads. It's really helpful for me finding good books to read. Great list!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...