January 30, 2014

Influenster VoxBox and Sally Hansen #CSMTKO

Ok, so I normally only blog about books and book related things on here. But I wanted to talk about the VoxBox I got in the mail from Influenster and Sally Hansen recently.

I recently got the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure voxbox in the mail. (I don't have the pictures of it right off hand, sorry.) It had come with 3 different colors, Red My Lips, Pat on the Black and Jaded. These are 7-in-1 colors, meaning they are:

  • Base Coat
  • Strengthener
  • Growth Treatment
  • Color
  • Top Coat
  • Chip Resistant
  • Gel Shine

I had tried the Jaded color. I absolutely LOVED it. Normally it takes about 3 or 4 coats to give my nails an awesome look, but after about 2 or 3 coats, my nails looked great.

This is my nails after 2 coats (excuse my poor looking hand). This stuff really lasted. Normally after putting on nail polish and it dries you go about your daily chores and 9 times out of 10, by the end of the day, the nail polish has been chipped off or worn off and looks horrible. But by the end of one week my nails still looked great with very minimal chipping. Needless to say, I absolutely love this stuff and am going to buy more colors!

Ok, so now we can get back to books! Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...