September 24, 2016

Subscription Box Review: September #Owlcrate



Owlcrate is a monthly book box that deals mainly in young adult books and bookish awesomeness. Every month they have a different theme, i.e. Dystopia, Steampunk, fantasy, etc. They pick out a new release book and pair it with 3-5 bookish items that match that months theme. Owlcrate starts at $29.99 plus shipping. You can also skip months if you don't feel as if the theme is right for you, and if you miss a month you can go to their shop to purchase past months.


Here's a look inside this months box...


Inside this box...

  • Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
  • Letter from the author
  • fortune teller card
  • signed bookplate
  • Celaena's Cake candle from The Melting Library
  • Miss Peregrine's canvas pouch from Out of Print
  • Bath Fizzer's Bath Bomb from Da Bomb
  • exclusive Six of Crow's bookmark from Evie Bookish
  • plus a few extras such as a passport, owl button and a short story book, Remade.



Verdict:
While I was actually not surprised as to what was going to be in this box, thanks to social media and having to wait until someone was at my local post office to get me my packages, I was actually very happy with this months box. Everything was amazing, I really loved the candle (the smell was amazing! I wanted cake as soon as I smelled it) and the canvas pouch while my daughter loved the bath fizzer's bath bomb. The book has been on my TBR for a while now and I absolutely love the author. Very surprised by the signed bookplate.

This month's box was definitely a hit!


Sign Up:
October's box is Once Upon A Dream theme, don't miss out!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...