January 26, 2012

Follow Friday (10)

Follow Friday is a weekly event hosted 

Q: Which book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?
I try to avoid most heavy romance books, historical and non-fiction. I used to read the heavy romance novels but after I got pregnant 3 years ago, I stopped reading them. I have a hard time getting into them now. The historical and non-fiction books just never really caught my attention and I have a hard time getting into those as well.

   
 
 
 
***Note: For some reason only known to my computer, I cannot leave comments on others blogs, it's not fully signing me in, but I will guarantee that I will follow you back if you are new or if I'm not currently following you. ***

8 comments:

Celine said...

I don't really like heavy romance books, historical and non-fiction too!! A new follower! :)

Celine @ Forget-me-not

Here is my FF

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. Why did you stop reading romance when you were pregnant? Just one of those things?
My Hop

Vanya D. said...

I wonder why so many people don't like historical romance *sigh*

New follower ;)

My #FF

Priscilla TheGreat said...

Actually went through a romance phase but I think I grew out of it. And I will read a nonfiction book once in a while if it interests me. The Blindside was good and Virginia Isn't Always for Lovers

New follower here!
My FF Post

Kristan said...

I don't read nonfiction books either. They just always seem so dull to me. I'd much rather let me imagination go wild in a fiction book.

New Follower
Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
My FF

J. B. Kantt said...

Hi! I'm a new follower!!! I can't wait to read more on your blog!!!! :)

I agree about non-fiction not being my cup of tea. What can I say; I'm a fiction fan! Same with historical; not that big a fan :)

http://jbkantt.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-me-friday-my-first-one.html

Totally Booked Solid said...

new follower .. i read a little bit over everything but not a fan of the erotica http://totallybookedsolid.blogspot.com/2012/01/follow-friday_27.html

tinkerbell the bipolar faerie said...

Hi ... also a new follower. I've never cared for romances, but I have been known to like historical fiction, but I'm quite picky about that. I'm not much for non-fiction, though.

Wishing you a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...