February 15, 2012

We won The One Lovely Blog Award!!!!


Hello to all my awesomely amazing followers! My blog has just been awarded with the Lovely Blog Award! Thanks to Aai aka Mad Book Worm from Books With Marshmallows who has honored my blog with such an award. :)

The following awards were created with the purpose of not only recognizing really cool, outstanding blogs, but also is a way to check out other blogs in the community. Each award comes with a set of rules to follow, which includes me choosing which blogs I think deserve these awards.

For those of you who I have picked, please follow the instructions below
to pass along these awards to other bloggers you think have great blogs. :)

The award that Jump Into Books was awarded with is *drum roll* 
The One Lovely Blog Award!



 
So the rules are:
1. Link back to the person that bestowed the award upon you.
2. Follow the person that bestowed the award upon you.
3. Pass along to 15 Lovely Bloggers!

So presenting the 15 Lovely Blogs ~~
~(In no particular order)~
1) Amanda from Stuck in YA Books.
2) Penelope from The Reading Fever
3) Andrea from The Busy Bibliophile.
4) Amanda from Hippies, Beauty, and Books Oh My!.
5) Sarah from I’m Loving Books.
6) Katie from Katie’s Book Blog.
7) Kayla from Simply Kayla’s Book Reviews.
8) Natalia from Dazzling Reads.
9) Kelsey from The Book Scout.
10) NC from Truly Bookish.
11) Christy from The Reader Bee
12) Jenny from Supernatural Snark.
13) Alison from Alison Can Read.
14) Emily from Emily’s Reading Room.
15) Ashley from The Bookish Brunette.
This entry was posted in

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for picking me! I've added it to my Awards page. I don't do Award posts though, but I still really appreciate it. :)

♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...