September 19, 2016

Subscription Box Review: #UppercaseBox




Have you discovered Uppercase Box yet? Well if you haven't discovered Uppercase, it's a Young Adult book subscription box/package that is delivered to your doorstep or PO Box monthly. With two types of subscription plans a month, it makes it easy to pick which best suits you.






I myself go with the expert plan, which is a great deal. I absolutely love my Uppercase Box. Here are the past few months of Uppercase for me.


August 2016

This was a contemporary box. I'm really not big into contemporary books, but I think I might give this one a try. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West is signed, the box came with a Once Upon A Time necklace, quote card and a notepad. Each box also comes with a nifty little bookmark that has page numbers and codes that you can enter at the Uppercase website for little exclusive content.


March 2016

Rebel Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. I still haven't read this yet but have been wanting to. Hoping that once things really settle down more around here and get back to normal I will be able to devour this book. This one came with a signed bookplate (pictured), a Read More magnet, quote earrings and a wanted card. It also came with the exclusive content bookmark. I really loved everything in this box. I have yet to wear the earrings (mainly because I'm afraid my baby will tug on them since he grabs everything now), but the awesome magnet is proudly on my refrigerator hanging on to my oldest's artwork.


February 2016


A signed copy of Starflight by Melissa Landers, um, yes please! I never read her Alienated series, but this one is a must! I absolutely LOVED this book and gave it 5 stars (review to come soon), plus the rest of this box was amazing and out of this world! Not only do you get a signed copy of Starflight but you also get an amazing mini poster, nail wraps, exclusive bookmark and a scarf. (The necklace was something extra I signed up to get that month.)


October 2015

Another box that I wasn't too thrilled about. First & Then by Emma Mills. I did try to read it when it came in, but alas, it was a no go in my book. The box came with a signed Fierce Reads bookplate, The Lunar Chronicles temporary tattoos, Alice in Wonderland mints and a Mad Hatter clutch purse. My daughter ended up keeping the tattoos, the mints tasted an awful lot like mini Altoids but the purse was absolutely adorable!


September 2015

This was my very first Uppercase box. It had a copy of Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman, signed bookplate, Vengeance Road bookmark, To Be Read List notepad, and some adorable Juniper & Ivy Designs golden snitch earrings. Another book that I have yet to read, but will eventually get there.


Books not pictured:
July 2016: This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
June 2016: My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
May 2016: Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
April 2016: Scarlett Epstein Hates It Here by Anna Breslaw
January 2016: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
December 2015: Not If I See You First by Eric Lindstrom
November 2015: Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin


Ending Verdict:

This subscription is hit-or-miss. Sometimes there are good books, sometimes not. If you are a genre specific type person, then this is not for you. But, if you like to be surprised on a month to month basis and like bookish items and signed books, then this is for you. I will be continuing to get this until the end of this year.


Subscribe:
(Click photo to take you to website)





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...